Friday, October 7, 2011

Vintage Vogue (Stampin' Up stamp set)


 
My Stampin' Up stamp set "Vintage Vogue" and ink pad (Cherry Cobbler).

 
Just for your information: the "sweet" card on the left is made by me joining a Stampin' Up workshop.

Hi there! How are you today? Technically it's Fall here, but it looks and feels like Summer! Here are some cards and a scrapbook page I created using my Stampin' Up stamp set "Vintage Voge" (and also SU cardstock, ribbon and embossing folder). It really is one of my favorites, and I am so glad I bought it! Today, I'll try to organize my scrapbook room ... YEP, there is a crop weekend coming up soon, and I am looking forward to it!!!!

I'd like to share this quote with you:

REACH high for stars lie hidden in your soul,
DREAM deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- Pamela Vaull Starr -

Have a wonderful Friday!

Hugs, Laura


3 comments:

  1. Wow dit set is super mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supermooie kaarten en je LO ook al zo mooi en veel succes met je hobbykamer,moet ook af en toe gebeuren.
    fijn weekend
    Groetjes Gea

    ReplyDelete