Friday, October 7, 2011

Vintage Vogue (Stampin' Up stamp set)


 
My Stampin' Up stamp set "Vintage Vogue" and ink pad (Cherry Cobbler).

 
Just for your information: the "sweet" card on the left is made by me joining a Stampin' Up workshop.

Hi there! How are you today? Technically it's Fall here, but it looks and feels like Summer! Here are some cards and a scrapbook page I created using my Stampin' Up stamp set "Vintage Voge" (and also SU cardstock, ribbon and embossing folder). It really is one of my favorites, and I am so glad I bought it! Today, I'll try to organize my scrapbook room ... YEP, there is a crop weekend coming up soon, and I am looking forward to it!!!!

I'd like to share this quote with you:

REACH high for stars lie hidden in your soul,
DREAM deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- Pamela Vaull Starr -

Have a wonderful Friday!

Hugs, Laura


3 comments:

  1. supermooie kaarten en je LO ook al zo mooi en veel succes met je hobbykamer,moet ook af en toe gebeuren.
    fijn weekend
    Groetjes Gea

    ReplyDelete